Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bona Vita 8 in 1 Coffee



Moringa Oleifera

1. Moringa Oleifera is Very Nutritious
The leaves are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals. One cup of fresh, chopped leaves (21 grams) contains the following:
46 Antioxidants
36 Anti-Inflammatories
Omegas 3, 6 and 9
20 Amino Acids including 9 essential Amino Acids our bodies don’t produce
In all, over 90 verifiable, positive health benefits
2. Moringa Oleifera is Rich in Antioxidants
3. Moringa Oleifera May Lower Blood Sugar Levels


ACAI BERRY

Acai berries can be a tremendously healthy addition to your diet, and helps to increase heart health, aids in weight loss, as well as aiding in health issues relating to your skin, digestion, allergies, immune system, and energy levels. Furthermore, research has shown it to be one of the best sources of antioxidants, an aphrodisiac, a brain booster, and a great weapon against premature aging, cancer, and unexplained fatigue or exhaustion. Overall, this miraculous little berry can have a huge impact on your health and happiness!


GANODERMA

GANODERMA - Immune-stimulation provides relief from sleeplessness, alleviates anxiety,  pain and headaches, slows the aging process, helps prolong human life, detoxifies the body, reduces   blood   pressure,   eliminates   inflammation,   prevents   cancer,   improves cognitive ability, elevates energy level, To treat HIV and AIDS, To treat fatigue, To reduce inflammation, To treat lower urinary tract symptoms  … and MORE!   - WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER!​

GUYABANO

Guyabano is known to being rich in vitamin C and B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin and niacin, but here is a fuller list of what the fruit has to offer.
Vitamin C, Iron, Riboflavin, Phosphorus, Thiamine, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Niacin and Fiber

Mangosteen

Mangosteen is good source of vitamin C and provides about 12% of RDA per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble anti-oxidant. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps human body develop resistance against viral-flu and help scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free-radicals.
MANGOSTEEN fruit is a moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, niacin and folates. These vitamins are acting as cofactors the help body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
Further, it also contains a very good amount of minerals like copper, manganese and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids and helps control heart rate, and blood pressure, thus, it offers protection against stroke and coronary heart diseases.



39 comments:

  1. Hello ..is bona vita coffee good for hyperthyroid patients?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes no problem...Bona Vita coffee will help

      Delete
    2. Hello po,pwede po ba ang bonavita coffee kahit my fibroid?thank u po

      Delete
  2. Is this coffee is good for person with renal failure

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this coffee ok for people have GERD?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this ok for a diabetic person even he drinks 5x a day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which is better MX3 coffee or Bonavita coffee and the differences, please honest answer so much so that, we all know. Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When to use morning...afernoon...evening how many times to drink sir*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kasi nakuha ko na padala nyong bonavita coffee plus answer my message sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. how many times to drink bonavita8/1 coffe or it is good to drink 2x a day

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi!Sir Ed Cerezo how can I order or reach you for business talk.email me at univision05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!Sir Ed Cerezo how can I order or reach you for business talk.email me at univision05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir, is it safe to drink your product, bonavita coffee even im now drinking another product of slimming coffee..? thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. and also my mother has a medicine maintenance, so is it safe for her to drink your bonavita coffee..? im afraid of complication...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can this cure issues about ovary and myoma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gud pm. May I know if this product is really effective for insomnia?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does the bonavita coffee help the reduce the symptoms for enlarged prostate?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Bona Vita coffee not producing nervousness if taking it for too long

    ReplyDelete
  19. When is the proper time to drink that coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  20. How many tomes do i need to drink in 1,day

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can take anytime of the day..drink it like ordinary coffee..you can take at Breakfast, merienda and diner time..

    ReplyDelete
  22. How about overdozage? Coz i drink bonavita coffee 4 to 5 times a day,.

    ReplyDelete
  23. No overdose. Some people drink more than you drink.for economy drink 3x a day will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello there! Is bona vita coffee good for a person who has a heart issue and is having abnormal heart rhythm?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pwede po ba ito sa mga acidic?

    ReplyDelete
  26. is bonavita safe for stage 4 ckd?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,I just want to ask if can deliver in Saudi Arabia?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to {dr.joshuaherbalhome6@gmail.com} or whatsapp him on +2347048515927 Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!

    Dr. JOSHUA also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

    ReplyDelete
  29. 2nd purchase ko na sa coffee na to super nagustuhan ko. 2yrs na po ako di naka coffee dahil may panic attack ako. Laya bawal sa akin at may acidic ako. Pro sa coffee nato super love it dhil pde cya sa may acidic at masarap pa tulog ko. Kaya ito na lagi ko iniinom.

    ReplyDelete